Mittwoch, 6. April 2011

handwriting tag

Hello everybody
I'm back after a while...

First of all, I want to say thank you to Line, who tagged me in her Blog.
She's really gorgeous! Her blog is worth at least a view! (Follow her!!! :3)
Go for it!
 So now it's my turn, I guess (^___~)
It's my first time that I'm doing something like this... 

What to do:
1. What's your name?
2. What's your blog adress?
3. Write: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. What's your favourite quote?
5. Your favourite song/s?
6. Your favourite band/s or singer/s?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Other people you want to tag.

I hope you guys can read it, and I hope you three haven't been tagged in past already...
Here are the links to the girls


1 Kommentar:

  1. WOOO! : D Your handwriting is so cute! Thanks for doing the tag! And omg I love Ronja's blog too!
    And your quote is a good one! : D

    AntwortenLöschen